Dr. Michael Fiedler
Dr. Michael Fiedler has served as a university faculty member, department chair, and anesthesia clinician since 1986. His chief areas of interest are evidence based clinical problem solving, quality improvement, and risk reduction in anesthesia and critical care. He is an adjunct associate professor, continuing education lecturer, and author of journal articles and book chapters. He continues to provide clinical anesthesia in the Birmingham area. He is the publisher and editor of Anesthesia Abstracts.
- Ph.D., The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, 2002
- M.S., Baylor College of Medicine Graduate School, 1985
- B.S., Indiana Wesleyan University, 1979
Link to CV
Dr. Robin Fiedler
Dr. Robin Fiedler has been an educator since 1979. Presently, she is an assistant professor in the School of Education at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has previously served as a teacher, principal, vice–principal, and educational specialist in public and private sector preschool and elementary schools. She regularly contributes to a national parenting magazine and conducts seminars for teachers with a not–for–profit organization about best practice procedures.
- Ph.D., Auburn University, 2005, Educational Psychology
- M.Ed., Virginia Commonwealth University, 1991, Supervision of Instruction and Administration (Dual Masters)
- B.S., Edinboro University, 1979, Elementary Education
Link to CV